MusicSynk is looking for a digital media savvy employee to focus on Strategic Marketing plans for various new and current releases. The position requires extensive outreach and follow-up to blogs, lifestyle sites & social networking sites. Additionally, areas of focus include creating mobile applications and online artist press for both developing and established artists. This position will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing.
- Outreach to, and day to day management of, relationships with influential blog sites, music portals, and key music marketing partners.
- Development and execution of online strategic marketing plans involving social networks, blogs, portals, and third party marketing services.
- Strategic mobile application development and project coordination
- 1-2 years experience in the Digital Media and/or Music Business
- Must be familiar with and comfortable promoting all genres of music
- Excellent writing skills
- Extremely knowledgeable with relevant music/indie blogs and social networking sites (including MySpace, Facebook and Twitter).
- Graphic design knowledge (Adobe Illustrator) and skill set a huge PLUS.
Location: Nashville Start Date: ASAP
Submit resume to: hello(at)MusicSynk.com MusicSynk offers a secure online platform that quickly facilitates music synchronization licenses for the film, television, advertising and video gaming markets. It serves both the professionals who pay to license music and the top-tier artists who own the copyrights to the music. MusicSynk, sync rights, organized, connects the catalogs of copyright owners to licensees worldwide; music supervisors in film and television, movie trailers, advertising, broadcast and gaming (similar to ASCAP, BMI and HFA in their respective verticals). MusicSynk collapses the sync license process from weeks into hours, with 100% copyright integrity and complete transparency. For more information, check out www.MusicSynk.com